Active African Vacations works as a team that creates unique and socially responsible Guided, Self-drive & privately guided tour & travel experiences, providing services beyond expectations
The Company is committed to promote East Africa & Central Africa as a tourist destination, offering comprehensive and innovative solutions to satisfy our clients’ needs, seeking to exceed their expectations, within the framework of quality, responsibility, equity and a sustainable development.
To become the front-runner in the East African & Central African tourism sector, an industry reputed for reliability amongst customers and partners alike.
Active African Vacation works as a team with the desire to make your african gorilla Safari holiday.
- Our customers are an extension of our own families and we leave no stone unturned in ensuring their comfort, safety and happiness.
- Excellence, we distinguish ourselves through our strong commitment to improve and to inspire.
- Responsibility, we commit to fulfil the needs of the persons, the interested parties and the environment through our work, maximizing the company’s resources.
- Loyalty, we are reliable and trustworthy in all our relationships.
- Respect, we encourage harmony and warmth between persons, considering human diversity.
- Readiness, we are prompt, proactive, careful and impassionate in complying with our tasks.
- Together, we have and continue to strive to be a pillar of our community – setting a precedent for an honest, fair and environmentally sustainable business
Latest From The Blog
Magic Masai Mara National Park Wildlife Safari
Known for the beast migration the park lies in the south west of Kenya Narok County, Kenya, contiguous with the Serengeti National Park in Mara Region, Tanzania. It is […]
Dress codes are informal. Daytime temperatures are generally warm, so Bring lots of light clothing, supplemented by light sweaters for the cool evenings and heavier clothing for the higher altitudes especially Bwindi.
When tracking gorillas layering […]