Congo Gorilla Trekking – Eastern and Lowland Gorillas
DR Congo Gorilla Trekking Safari tours rank among the top destinations to be visited for gorilla trekking, Nyiragongo Hiking adventures as it hosts the world’s largest lava lake, taking an expeditious adventure to explore the volcano with a reputable congo safari company called Active African Vacations will be a rewarding experience to all visitors that wish to visit the mountain gorillas, Eastern Lowland Gorillas & Okapi Wildlife, Ituri forest, and congo Cultural Tours with homestay options in the local communities.
The beauty of the Congo Safari tour (besides the peace of mind that comes with an expert local guide) is being able to fit so much Africa into so little time. From the Goma to Bukavu and lake Kivu boat cruise from Congo Side, this is a place where you can take your Congo safari with the Rwanda Gorilla trek
Popular Places Visited on Congo Safari Holiday
- Kahuzi Biega National Park, in Eastern Congo, is known for hosting the Eastern Lowland gorilla trekking and is the only park in the world where eastern lowland gorilla trekking can be done apart from Maiko National Park also in DR Congo.
- Idjwi Island is Africa’s forgotten island and is the most loved island that visitors should visit to stay and learn more about the Congo Culture.
- Virunga National Park, known to be among the Virunga Mountains and hosting the mountain Gorillas is selling congo gorilla permits for USD 400
- Nyiragongo Volcanic Hike ranks as the best add-on for congo safaris to hiking mount Nyiragongo located in the Virunga National Park, known as the world’s largest lave lake.
- Chimpanzee Orphanage Centre in Kahuzi Biega national park is called Lwiro primates center, its located in Kahuzi Biega national park.