How to Choose a Safari Company in 10 Easy Steps
- Please fill out our online inquiry form to advise the safari you require then send us an email.
- How much is the deposit and when do I/we are required to pay?
- We require a 10% deposit to confirm a booking, sent by wire transfer to our company bank account.
- When Should I book my Safari?
- Soonest you confirm your Safari we request our client to confirm with us so that we locate accommodation for them in advance, especially during the high/peak seasons – June to Oct and Christmas/New Year season.
How safe is a Gorilla trekking Safari?
As your main interest on a Safari is usually the Gorilla, you will find that much of your time is spent in National Parks and Reserve areas (many of them private
Do I/We require a Visa?
Visas are required to enter all five East African Countries – Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda, Rwanda, and Burundi. They can either be obtained in advance through the various Embassies/High Commissions abroad, or at the airports or other ports/borders of entry. The process is fast and easy and all one requires to have is a valid passport (at least six months) the fee is US$50, payable in cash US dollar.
Citizens of some listed countries cannot get visas on arrival, so it is advisable to enquire with us on booking your safari. Please note: Tanzania Visa is now US$100 for US citizens but for others is US$ 50.
What type of Vehicles do you use on Safari?
We use 7-seater custom safari minibusses with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing, Landcruiser 4×4, and safari vans. In addition to the above, all our vehicles are fully equipped with cool boxes and first aid kits. All our safari drivers have trained tour guides, friendly, experienced, and knowledgeable, and are committed to ensuring clients’ satisfaction.
When is the best time to Travel?
Bottom line is that all year round there is plenty of wildlife to see and great birding activities, Gorilla Trekking Safaris in Uganda and Rwanda.
Any guarantee to see a “Big THREE ” while on Safari?
We guarantee this, as all of the animals are in their natural environment. However, our well-thought-out itineraries and the Big three Include mountain Gorillas, Chimpanzees, Golden Monkey
Should I/We expect a language problem?
English is spoken throughout East Africa. We have drivers/guides that also speak English
Why should I Book Safari with you?
Because we have the knowledge, experience & commitment to make your safari a lifetime experience!